Main Menu

Additional Compensation (Add Comp)

Faculty members may be eligible for additional compensation for services which arise infrequently and are not within the scope of their normal working assignment (including pre-approved occasional overload teaching).

Forms to request additional compensation for a faculty member can be found on HR’s Payroll webpage:

Once completed and signed at the Department/College level, Add Comps and Bonus Pay forms for faculty members should be sent to for review and approval by the SVPAA designee.

For questions about additional compensation for faculty members, please reach out to